- Download Maui page now lists the new version (1.1) and several corpora that can be used for creating topic indexing models and testing.
- A step-by-step installation guide shows how to download, install and use Maui.
- There is also a full page of examples of automatically generated topics.
- Multiply indexed data wiki page explains three data sets with topics assigned to the same document by multiple people. These data sets are very useful for the evaluation. This page also explains how to measure inter-indexer consistency on a simple example.
- Resources for keyphrase extraction and term assignment list further useful data sets.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Wiki pages about topic indexing
Here is a list of updates on Maui's google code page, which will hopefully make it easier for others to use Maui and experiment with its data sets: